Sunday 18 December 2022

THE AFFAIR

My spirit is not at ease
In this world, of constant fees
To your arms, I fade
Inside a place where there's shade
From this screaming scratchy sun
Scorching our fun, tolled misery away
Like a Scion, my member lives inside
Penetrating, celebrating all you silent joy
This day, this second, this minute - hour
As quick as a weapon with power
Like a vibrator, I am your hard toy
Praying to heal this burning desire aside
My spirit is not at ease
Hidden faraway, in our secret world
Flowing inside your seductive river
Knowing that, with you, my devour 
Eater of my lucid anger, my danger
I don't have to count pennies and things
In this world of constant fees
I shall confess for all the world to hear
Right in this wrong place I stand, here
It was not a pleasant marriage we had
Not, after our dodgy dubious divorce
My spirit is not at ease - lover, my ex
This toting feeling in my conscious -
Stealing you from your spouse
Is all, but a moving desire, in force
 

No comments:

Post a Comment