Saturday 5 January 2013

BEAUTY

Lady, you are beauty
You are the spring that comes
With the flowers that bloom
In the light of day and moonshine loom
You fill the dry hearts of winter with warmth
Tracing the soft tips of love in path
The breeze that flows inside your skin of queens
Your voice is like the fresh aromas that erase spleens
In darkness my beckon of romance
Pouring my soul in abundance

Lady, you are beauty
You are beauty is, as beauty does
Twisting intellectual minds of lasses to foes
Dispelling of all natural theories of universe
Evaporating my sweat into verse
My eyes pimpled in realization
In a groove of sweet hesitation
What is as, what was artificial
You in my peace classical
As the violins of Italy

 Lady, you are beauty
You are the epitome of life
Accentuated in your sexy moves
Your keenness erupting my hood in roves
Your clear nipples arising new birth
Seizing my breath in fountains of mirth
Lady, you are beauty
The bond that binds

Thee
Beauty of glory

By Linda Sakazi Thwala 

No comments:

Post a Comment