Saturday 5 January 2013

LAUGHTERS BY THE RIVER

Give me just, one moment by the river
In the intrigues of intricate scenery
To scrutinize your inbound water falls
Slowly steering sweetly to swift slopes
My hands reaching out to yours to salvage
Your naked spectrum as white as sizzling ice
Our voices flowing in the conversations of peace
Isolated by the sentinel woods with boulders
In this trice of ricocheting enigmatic laughter

Give me just, one moment by the river
To guard your heart through this strange delight
That even the grass will not reiterate to none
The symphony of the intrinsic river alive to our dance
In the flight of our relentless lingering emotions
A quiet breeze larking to our immature exuberance
In the portrait of our reflections, our minds buoyant
To the knowledgeable aquatic climax within
Your creamy slender figure in verses of rapture

Give me just, one moment by the river
To envelope the letters of passionate worship
Written on the curvaceous trims of your smile
Falling with merriment as of the glorified heavens
Our wings wide as the mouth of the lucid river
Let me kiss you for just, one moment
In a secretive cascade of essential desire
Beneath the blue blanket of the universe
The celestial creatures cracking with envy

Let me look at you for just, one minute
To feed your womanly soul with my manly soul
In the banquets of sumptuous nature of eruptions
Not forged by false flaws of fickle fables but, fate
Our bed, green and firm as our perseverance
In the intrigues of intricate scenery
Let me love you, for a moment, my love
In the ebullience of the flowing river
Only for a moment

By Linda Sakazi Thwala 
Linda Sakazi Twala

No comments:

Post a Comment