Saturday 5 January 2013

REALITY DREAMING

I dream about you
About you, loving me
Holding me
To the ends of the earth
I dream
I dream about you
Your serene sensuous beauty
Your smile luminous
Your tearful eyes calling me
My shoulder your sanctuary
I dream about you
About your sexy mind
Lucid in my thoughts
I dream
I envision you as,
As my lover
My wife, my friend
My pillar of strength
I dream about love
You love
On the beachside
Admiring the evening sky
Our sweet melodies tranquil
As the eternal ocean
I dream
Your seductive nakedness
Silhouetted
Your bosoms
My thirst quenchers
Lured by your persuasive thighs
Guiding me, leading me
To that fruitful tunnel
“Thank you Lord!”
I dream about you
I see you
As my blood bearer
Your heart my heat
Loving me
Your laughter
My forever dream
I dream. I dream, I dream
With an awakening desire
That my dreaming is
My reality dreaming

By Linda Sakazi Thwala 

No comments:

Post a Comment