Saturday 5 January 2013

SHE ROCKS MY HEART

A chanting tribute to my love
Her passion puppets my heart
As crossbows of our stares dart
Our odd chest smitten and bitten
Surreal joys and sadness written
The pattern rocking in flirtation
Simply without any hesitation
This man to woman dove in love
Pumping on mending tie groove
It lives lively in lovely olive strolls
She, the symphony of my soul
It kindles to hear your smiles lift
Oh, the follicles on my hair shift
When the touch, warms the hips
Lips close in sweetening kiss sips
As bright as the lanterns in space
The pattern rocking in flirtation
Ladylove, you rocking my passion
Endless like the sun’s spark, vast
Our affair tender to days very last
Hearts gentle in chatting breath
Voices of our hearts real to death
Our odd chest smitten and bitten
Surreal joys and sadness written
A chanting admiration to my love
She rocks my heart always, right

By Linda Sakazi Thwala

No comments:

Post a Comment