Saturday 5 January 2013

LADY

I never dreamt of such a lady
Serenity glowing in clear sight
Penetrating my thoughts to recite
I, masculine muse of thy femininity
Hands supreme for thy’s genial fertility
In a country of rare beauty, thee reside
Even the men in distant lands coincide

A manifestation of eternal passion, is
In thy eyes a tune of contentment at ease
Lady you are beauty, as beauty lies
In my dominant chest these words ply
As rhythmic as the sexual swings play
An angel in Heaven’s throne of deity
Wings flapping firm feelings of fan

I never dreamt of such a lady
In my abstinent sabbatical day
A pronunciation of pristine precision
Time’s prolongation to thy realisation
A vision scripted in holy books of ages
Thy seductiveness, oracles in old pages
Like a fresh breeze thy countenance be
Enticing shouts to proclaim, she’s a babe

Thy grace flowing in ancient streams
In thy bosoms a dream to lie in realms
A cup of joy to share with thee in kiss
When frailty visits thy heart vow to miss
Even the men in distant lands coincide
Thy virginal sweetness to imbibe in pride
In the country of rare beauty thee reside

By Linda Sakazi Thwala 

No comments:

Post a Comment