Saturday 5 January 2013

MY LOST MANUSCRIPT

In the ambience of my passionate nature
My lost words umbrage the certainty of future
Feeling the abhorrence of my frantic chase
Kneeling in faith to seek in dark places in case
In absentia my mind took sail on shipwrecks to sea
As majestic as the legendary Titanic, sank for none to see
Only acoustic in the orifice of mankind’s brazen thought
Whose travels in height of existence amounted to naught
In abeyance by ignorance to the teachings of scripture
With arrogance blinding to the luminous signs of rupture
Infighting with my abiding marked thaws of recollection
Abrasive at times to replace my keen affection to action
The doors of my secure shelter abysmal like jail bars
In the allegory of death to the words of creation in pairs
To my sabbatical ambles in the odd tranquility of scenery
Not knowing the pathways to a grand academic tertiary
Searching for enlightenment in the simplicity of breath
Beneath the rocks of ages with ants adroit of stealth
Sermonized by the thunderous acappellas of civilization
Affable in their adult state of sentimental acclamation
Lifted with proud hands to the cosmic rise to maturity
As the acolytes, who gaze for direction from authority
My lost words conversing with the times of power
In the wineries of archaic godliness from a brewer
My paper bare with ideas of innate philosophy
Under the candle of knowledge my ink a trophy
The wilderness screaming my name in recognition
I stood up to seek in places of abundant illumination
In the ambience of my passionate nature
My lost words surging the certainty of future
As my new words descript
My lost manuscript

No comments:

Post a Comment